Join us for swift at home
Have you ever had that feeling where you don’t want something to end? We get this feeling every year at Camp Swift and every time we’re at a Swift After School program. This is why we’ve worked tirelessly to bring you the first Swift at Home! We are so excited to offer you the opportunity to experience Swift with your friends and family from anywhere August 5th-9th. Check this page - or any of Swift's social media channels - each day for a new program. Here's what's coming your way:
- August 5th: Swift Cheers 101
- Practice all of our favorite Swift cheers with Zach and Lindsay. Posted below!
- August 6th: Kid's Yoga
- Enjoy breathing exercises, yoga poses, and meditation with Hilly.
- August 7th: Grilled Cheese Drawing Showcase
- Create a drawing of your fondest grilled cheese (and tomato soup) memory or what grilled cheese (or tomato soup) looks like to you and submit to the grilled cheese showcase from August 7th - 9th.
- August 8th: Ice Cream Making
- Learn how to make ice cream at home with Scott.
- August 9th: Trivia
- Challenge your pop culture and Swift Knowledge with Allison.
Swift Cheers 101
Grilled Cheese Showcase
Submit your drawings here: https://forms.gle/e4FjW7xicUPb9ZCC9
Ice Cream Making