Swift Superhero Cape DIY
We're less than a month from the 2018 season of Camp Swift and already getting ready to jump...err...fly right on into a fun and action packed summer. The first step? Make sure we are appropriately dressed, of course! Here's a step-by-step guide to take your old Camp Swift Shirt and turn it into this summer's sweet superhero cape! Fun is just the start!
1. Gather supplies; shirt, sharpie, and scissors
2. Cut up along the side of the shirt from the waist to the armpit
3. Open up the shirt and lie flat
4. Trace the cut line of a rounded triangle(like the picture to the right)
5. Cut both sides around the cut line you just drew
6. You are finished! Yay!
Ready to wear your Swift superhero cape? Why not try it out at Camp Swift Visitor's Day? Join us and see camp in action on May 27!
The Grilled Cheese Gazette features blog posts from Swift staff, volunteers, and community members! Contact Us if you're interested in contributing to our blog!
Swift Youth Foundation